Missing .dll files can cause alot of problems with your windows performance and you get alot of errors affecting PC performance. dllone.com has the solution where you can download missing .dll files and fix your windows problems.
nsepm.dll Information and repair
- Directory: DLL
- Company: Microsoft Corporation
- Product: Services Internet (IIS)
- File Version: 6.0.2600.2180
- File Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\nsepm.dll
- File Size: 44KB
- Platform: XP/Vista/Win7/win8/windows10
- Download Count: 322
- time: 2008/Jan/Tue
- Description: DLL de mappage IIS NSEP IIS NSEP 映射 DLL
Windows IIS 相关文件.
When you have nsepm.dll error then we strongly recommend that you run an Windows System Files Error scan.
This article provides advice that tells you the best way to
successfully treat your Microsoft Windows nsepm.dll error
messages both by hand and / or automatically. Added to that, this
article will allow you to diagnose any common error alerts associated
with nsepm.dll error code you may be sent.
Ways to Do System Restore in Windows
Method 1: Common Method
This system restore method works for almost every versions of windows. To do it-
- Open start menu and type Restore Point.
- Now click on Create System Restore Point.
- Then click on System Restore.
- Now choose restore point and done.
Method 2: System Restore by Command Prompt
This is another method that works for every versions of Windows. To do it –
- Press Windows Logo + X from your keyboard.
- Now click on Command Prompt (Admin). (Works for Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1)
- Now type rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Then system restore windows will be opened.
- Choose your restore point and restore your system.
Note: If you are using earlier version of Windows like Windows XP, Vista and 7, You have to open Command Prompt with administrator manually. Then type rstrui.exe for Windows 7 & Vista. For Windows XP, type %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe and press enter.
Method 3: Safe Mode with Command Prompt
You also can do system restore easily in safe mode with command prompt. To do it-
- You just need to press F8 key continuously after pressing power button of your PC.
- Then you will see advanced boot options in black screen.
- Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt by arrow key of your keyboard and press Enter.
- Then type the command i mentioned in method 2 and press enter.
- Then do system restore.
Note: If you are using newer version of windows like windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10, You have to do it different way. For windows 8 & windows 8.1, you have to enable advanced boot menu (F8 key function) manually.
Method 4: Advanced Startup
This is a great method for the Windows 10 as well as Windows 8/8.1 users. To do it-
- You have to restart your PC by pressing+holding shift key from your Keyboard. If you are Windows 10 user, open start menu and click on power. Then press+hold shift and click on Restart. If you are windows 8/8.1 user, Move your mouse to the bottom-right corner. Windows charms bar will be opened. Now click on Power icon. Then press+hold shift and click on restart.
- Wait for a moment. You will see advanced startup options.
- Click on Troubleshoot.
- Then click on Advanced Options.
- Then choose system restore.
- Now you can restore your PC.
Method 5: Command Prompt in Advanced Startup
This another method to do system restore in windows. To do it,
- Open Advanced Startup as method 4.
- Then click on Troubleshoot and Advanced Options.
- Then select command prompt and type the command of method 2.
These are 5 methods to do system restore in windows PC. Normally, You don’t need to know all of these methods. But sometimes, you will really need it to troubleshoot your PC. Specially i fixed many problems of Microsoft Windows 10 by restoring system in safe mode. That was the only way to fix my problem.